Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition (PS3 & X360) €32.49 Play.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,311 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Thanks very much!

Surprised they will ship it here.

Lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

noodler wrote: »
    Thanks very much!

Surprised they will ship it here.

Lovely.

chances are you'll have to return this, they have a reputation for packaging stuff like this very poorly, allow it to get bashed about

chances are you'll have to return this, they have a reputation for packaging stuff like this very poorly, allow it to get bashed about

€1000s spent at Play over the years and never a problem.

Obviously only a few have been particularly bulky but no problems nonethelesss.

Chances are it will be fine!;)

Came on Friday.

Amazing bargain OP.

Two soundtracks (although one is the original Bioshock's as an LP which I can't play!), a huge concept art book and two or three scrolled up ads from the Rapture world along with the game of course.

Steal for the price and Play delivered via special on post delivery rather than the standard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

noodler wrote: »
    Came on Friday.

Amazing bargain OP.

Two soundtracks (although one is the original Bioshock's as an LP which I can't play!), a huge concept art book and two or three scrolled up ads from the Rapture world along with the game of course.

Steal for the price and Play delivered via special on post delivery rather than the standard
    I think, if you look at the posters in the dark, you might get a surprise message. Not sure though. Let me know if you do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

I think I saw ps3 version of this in town at one of the HMV stores for €39.99 but not 100% sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Gamestop in the Square Tallaght also have this For €34.99 PS3/XBOX360 and some Gamestop shops also have the PC Collectors Edition for €14.99

HMV may also have the PC collectors Edition for €24.99 I seen 2 copies in the square on friday night.

Lar

Advertisement