Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD Stuck, Err3 - Corolla Terra 2004

Options
  • 17-06-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I put an original CD into the CD player of my '04 Toyota Corolla Terra 1.4 this afternoon. Now it won't play or come back out. It reads "Err3". The CD player is built into the dash.

I tried disconnecting the battery for 1 minute, then reconnecting it, and pressing the Eject button - no luck.

Anyone have any other ideas?
    If it's a case where I have to remove the CD player does anyone have any tips/guide for this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

colm_mcm will be along shortly to answer this I'd bet. From Googling it, it could be a fecked player.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hold the eject button for 10 seconds. Also try partially inserting another CD in but don't force it, just gently push, should reject the one already in and it should come out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭beam99

Do you have any kids? I've had to take a number of these apart and always find money stuck inside. Sometimes it short circuits the laser, other times you just remove the money and it's ok.

Advertisement