Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Facestream issue on Desire

Options
  • 17-06-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Iv FaceBook and Twitter linked on my phone and so i get updates from both in my phones Facestream widget.

However when I try posting anything via the "whats on your mind" box Twitter updates fine but Facebook pops up a "Unable to update Facebook. Please try again later" message.

If I use the Facebook app itsself tho, any comments I make posts fine.

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

I get exactly this on friendstream on my htc desire - would love to know the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Do you both have Facebook for HTC Sense logged in under accounts & sync and not just Facebook?
    Cant say ive had any problems myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Do you both have Facebook for HTC Sense logged in under accounts & sync and not just Facebook?
    Cant say ive had any problems myself

Have Facebook for HTC logged in and just cant update to friendstream from my phone yet get all my friends updates no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

Venom wrote: »
    Have Facebook for HTC logged in and just cant update to friendstream from my phone yet get all my friends updates no problem.

same here - sometimes it will update both, but 9 times out of 10 twitter updates and facebook doesnt .. shame cuz i'd like to update both quickly from a widget!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

same here - sometimes it will update both, but 9 times out of 10 twitter updates and facebook doesnt .. shame cuz i'd like to update both quickly from a widget!

Yeah Twitter updates no problem just facebook from the widget is the issue :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement