Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper 2... An Triail

Options
  • 17-06-2010 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anybody know if you were allowed to use 'An Triail' as your drama in the 'dráma roghnach' question. It's beneath the an triail question, part b.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

maroogles wrote: »
    Does anybody know if you were allowed to use 'An Triail' as your drama in the 'dráma roghnach' question. It's beneath the an triail question, part b.

Definately cant you get zero

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

leg wrote: »

Theres a way to let someone down gently!!!

I dont think so tbh. but remember it's only worth 6.6% and based on the reactions from the questions on it, I'd say very few will get full marks on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

nope but like lc2010 said it's only worth 6.6% overall so it's not worth much.. tbh I think most people will be happy with 3.5% of that given the question this year so your only missing out on a few marks

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

No, you can't. A guy told me after the exam he didn't understand the question so put it into the Drama Roghnagh, I didn't have the heart to tell him. Don't worry it isn't worth much marks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

leg wrote: »

I spit out my tea.

Don't worry, OP. I didn't answer that question because:

1) I couldn't understand it, and
    2) We didn't read the book in class...erm yeah my teacher wasn't the best and I couldn't study it by myself).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

time to forget about the past exams people!

Advertisement