Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Mind Maps

Options
  • 17-06-2010 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I discovered a new website for junior cert study notes a couple of weeks ago. There are free mind maps for junior cert students available on it. I found them really useful for preparing for some of my exams. Its well worth a visit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Gentlemanne

I am confused, you didnt post any website and the 2010 JC is over or almost over for most of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jacintamcc

Sorry about that. The website address is juniorcertmindmaps.com
    I am just sharing my experience of using the mind maps myself last week. Maybe it will help others for next years exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

I thought we had to buy mind maps and they give an example for each subject to view how it looks like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

jacintamcc wrote: »
    I made a new website for junior cert study notes. There are free mind maps for junior cert students available on it. I think it's really useful for preparing for some of your exams. Its well worth a visit.

FYP

Advertisement