Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 online lectures with Griffith.

Options
  • 17-06-2010 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I recently started a few FE1 preparatory courses at Independent and since I can't make it to most of the lectures I plan on studying half of the lectures with the online Moodle system.

The lectures seem to take more than 48 hours to show up on the independent colleges moodle site. I called to ask and they said I should be expected to wait between 24 and 48 hours.

How long does it usually take for the lectures to become available online with Griffith after the lecture?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

First thing the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 copious

Hi I am looking to perhaps take an online fe1preparation course in Griffith. I am uncertain if I will pass the exam first sitting (march) and am wondering if I were to have to sit it again in the next sitting would my account for the course still be available to me or does it expire at a certain time and I would have to pay the 300 odd fee again past march? Is there an option to download all the files put up on my online account onto a USB memory stick so that I can take them to a professional printers to be printed off in bulk? What materials come with the course? Manual (PDF or physical booklet file?) exam grid, examiners reports, exam papers? Can I view the videos more than once? Can I download them onto my desktop so that I would be able to view them in areas where I couldn't get wifi? Thanks

Advertisement