Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing Magician

Options
  • 16-06-2010 10:06pm

This guy is one of the greatest magicians I have ever seen. I really don't know how does those tricks. HE PULLS A PLASTIC CUP OUT OF MIDAIR FOR EFF'S SAKE!

I'm just -- just -- blown away.

Enough of me talking - here's the video. Anyone know how he does it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

links not working for me

links not working for me

Just noticed it wasn't working for me either.

How odd - I'll try and put up new one now.

Fixed. That was strange - there was nothing wrong with the URL the first time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

:eek::eek::eek:

He was fecking amazing!!

He's a pretty old guy, you'd wonder how he could go so long without having his talents recognised, especially when you see the likes of David Blane out there, who I'd say he'd give a hell of a good run for his money!

Cheers OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,157 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Yiz need to go back and watch some Tommy Cooper. Seriously.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Yiz need to go back and watch some Tommy Cooper. Seriously.

That's who I kept thinking of throughout his whole performance. Good to see that type of magic again.

Real magic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

yeah..... i like the whole dead pan comedy thing but i was waitng for the entertainment to kick in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It was nice to see that type of humour again but he's no Tommy Cooper...........hell, even Piers Morgan should have copped what type of comedy he was doing............then again he's an annoying git (at least one of my fav presenters, Jeremy Clarkson, clocked him one before)

What a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

...HE PULLS A PLASTIC CUP OUT OF MIDAIR FOR EFF'S SAKE!...

Actually, he doesn't. If you watch the video again, in full-screen, you'll notice that he has two plastic cups at the start of the illusion (one inside the other). You'll see it if you compare the cup(s) before and after the "trick".

It's sort of in the style of Tommy Cooper, but not a patch on him. Nobody will ever beat Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Actually, he doesn't. If you watch the video again, in full-screen, you'll notice that he has two plastic cups at the start of the illusion (one inside the other). You'll see it if you compare the cup(s) before and after the "trick".

It's sort of in the style of Tommy Cooper, but not a patch on him. Nobody will ever beat Tommy.

WOW I bet you go around spoiling christmas for little children too!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Delphi91 wrote: »

Are you serious?!?
    I mean are you actually...serious?
    The mind boggles me sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Shazam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 iChatz

This guy is one of the greatest magicians I have ever seen. I really don't know how does those tricks. HE PULLS A PLASTIC CUP OUT OF MIDAIR FOR EFF'S SAKE!

I'm just -- just -- blown away.

Enough of me talking - here's the video. Anyone know how he does it?

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Meh, would be far far better if he had some actual skill while doing the tricks in that style.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Obviously the beatles gigs dried up for Paul.

Advertisement