Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

research help

Options
  • 16-06-2010 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

I'm doing some research on policing in Ireland in the twentieth century, about how social changes in Irish society more generally changed what it meant to be a garda in Ireland. I'm looking for retired police officers to interview, for about an hour, all confidential. I'm also looking to get a good spread from around the country so that the research is balanced... would anyone here have any neghbours, relatives, friends who might be happy to talk to me about their time in the guards for an hour in the next month or two?

Thanks,

Vicky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

vjconway wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm doing some research on policing in Ireland in the twentieth century, about how social changes in Irish society more generally changed what it meant to be a garda in Ireland. I'm looking for retired police officers to interview, for about an hour, all confidential. I'm also looking to get a good spread from around the country so that the research is balanced... would anyone here have any neghbours, relatives, friends who might be happy to talk to me about their time in the guards for an hour in the next month or two?

Thanks,

Vicky

Hi ya maybe if you post this in the emg services forum you might get a better response.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement