Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late hairdressers in the city?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Evenin all,

Wondering if anyone knows any hairdressers that are open late (7pm earliest) in either Ballyfermot the City Centre or Dublin 1 (East Wall/IFSC etc).

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

JunaBerry on Ormond Quay,(in between Millennium Bridge and Ha'Penny ) are open until 8pm on Thursdays. I would recommend them, myself and my mam go there for our hair.
    Their number is 8748909 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭c0ldfyr3

Thanks for your reply, if I don't find one by tonight I think I may be heading in there tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tracy Jacks

Zen Hair and Beauty is in East Wall and they open late on Fridays, not sure about Thursday. The number is 01 8557639.

I wanted one for this evening - I never mentioned Thursday but thanks for the reply!

Edit: Called ZH&B and they're open late Thur and Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

c0ldfyr3 wrote: »
    I wanted one for this evening - I never mentioned Thursday but thanks for the reply!

Edit: Called ZH&B and they're open late Thur and Fri.

but you never mentioned in the first place that you wanted your hair done done this evening till now, so how was the OP was meant to know in the first place.

• Advertisement

glossy wrote: »
    but you never mentioned in the first place that you wanted your hair done done this evening till now, so how was the OP was meant to know in the first place.
    I know that's why I said thank you and cleared it up...

Advertisement