Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Drummers and Bass Players in Dublin

Options
  • 16-06-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone! Experienced Dublin guitar player and vocalist looking for dedicated and proficient drummer and bass player for new musical project!

Band Genre: Alternative Rock, Metal

Band Location: Dublin. Rehearsals will most likely take place here:

http://www.muzzlemusic.ie/home/

Influences: Influences aren't a huge issue! What we most want from a band member is creativity and expression. We don't care who you listen to or who you like/don't like, if you can bring something original to the band then we're happy!

Positions Available: Drummer, Bass Player

Desired Age Range: 20's preferable but not essential!

Available Sound Samples: http://soundcloud.com/akaoni/coma-toast
    This is a link to some of the stuff we've done in the past however the sound has most likely evolved (recorded 2 years ago)

Additional Info: Plenty of material ready to be worked on however firstly we'd like to get some people in for a jam first and just see how things go. Keep it nice and chilled and just play some music! If anyone's interested please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akaoni

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kenna1994

only need one guitarist ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mxfusion

Hi at first i would like to say that i was really enjoy of Coma - Toast :eek:. What age you are if i cud ask ? If you looking for a Jam i am interested, having my own equimpent . I am based in Inchicore near to http://www.muzzlemusic.ie/home/

Already have two guitars lined up sorry! Mxfusion, do you have any demos of your playing you can pass along?
    We're all mid twenties in the band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mxfusion

Hi, i am playing bass unfortunately don't have any demos at the moment i can pass along but i am available for little jam if that help.
    Akaoni wrote: »
    Already have two guitars lined up sorry! Mxfusion, do you have any demos of your playing you can pass along?
    We're all mid twenties in the band

• Advertisement

OK then why don't u pm me some details about yourself then, how long you've been playing, what kind of stuff you play etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kenna1994

OH MKay :)

Just looking for a bass player now, anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

I'm intersted but am jammed up finishing a thesis till July 12th. After that am free (too free lol). I'm in my 30s btw. I'll shoot you a pm closer to the time an see if you're still looking, cheers

No problem johnny!

• Advertisement

Bumpin' again. Still need a bass player guys!

Advertisement