Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS--HOW DO I JOIN

Options
  • 16-06-2010 12:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

i want to do a computer course in fas anything really but id prefer somthing to do with hardware.........i want to be paid the 200 and somthing euro a week...........id prefer it was in dublin city centre..........

ive tried finding out stuff on their website but its useless......can anyone answer these questions please

1-do i just go to a fas and ask a secretary or somthing can i join?
    2-how long will it take to get a computer course?
    3-will it be easy to get a course?
    4-do all courses pay you money--{full time day course im over 18}
    5-were is the best fas to go so there will be alot of 18-20 year olds but not a load of scumbags that,ll annoy me........{i dont want to get kicked out because somone annoys me and i knock therm out}

thanks in advance
    :):):):):):):):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭_michelle_

you go down to your local fas office and ask to register, you will require your pps no and possibly photo id. then you tell them the course code you want to apply for (these are available online) and then you just wait for them to call you or send letter confirming start date.
    regarding the payment if you dont qualify for a social protection payment then you will not qualify for a payment from fas however if you live more than 3 miles from the fas office you will be attending you will receive your travel allowance. goodluck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

thank you michell

Advertisement