Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selfish Friend or not?

Options
  • 16-06-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to have you opinion on this please as my so called friend just seems to be letting me down all the time, she asked me last week to meet up she says with her this week as we had'nt seen eachother in ages!(as live live in a different county than her)i said i'd be up mon or tues, she's says grand sun nite i say i'll drop upto ye tomorrow she said she had arranged to meet her other friend i said ok i'll meet ye tuesday.monday she called and tells me her mate let her down and would i want to come up i said i already made plans and can't i'll be up to ye tuesday she says ok.last night she called and said do ye mind when i go down to her if we go see her aunt who lives a good bit away even further than where i live, as she wants to see her.so she wanted me to leave my house collect her then go way up to see her aunt. is it me or is she just a user?if her aunt was sick i would'nt mind but it's just coz i have a car,plus she only seems to call me to meet when all her other mates let her down it bothers me coz i have been such a good friend to her over the years ye t the friends she is with now she only knows a year or so.sorry for long post i just need to vent!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm really sorry, but maybe your friend can't understand what you're saying? I read your post three times and I still don't understand what happened!

Advertisement