Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come day, go day, God send Sunday

Options
  • 15-06-2010 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Would anybody out there have a copy of a book called Come day, go day, God send Sunday - the songs and life story, told in his own words, of John Maguire, traditional singer and farmer from Co. Fermanagh ?

I'm trying to track down a version of words to the story/song of Molly Bán and I had found the one I was looking for in this book (i think) on google books preview, but the preview is no longer available. The one I'm looking for does not use the word trial in "don't leave your country till trial comes on" but it uses another word, which I believe was the word for a travelling court of olden times.

thanks!

K.

Comments

Advertisement