Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in need of 360

Options
  • 15-06-2010 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am in desperate need of an xbox 360 console including controller headset etc. second hand is delightfully fine. any specs. please get back to me if you are willing to sell for about €100.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Xaion wrote: »
    I am in desperate need of an xbox 360 console including controller headset etc. second hand is delightfully fine. any specs. please get back to me if you are willing to sell for about €100.

You won't find many people willing to sell for that consider they'd get more than that trading them in a retailers. Gamestop have used 360s for around €130 at the moment I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭dunworth1

they will go down in price in the next week or so due to the new xbox coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I would sell my Elite but not for 100... Does anyone know trade in value in GAME? And could I use the credit to buy a 360 up north when they come out? I never play my Elite but this new Xbox will make me play it due to wi-fi and may buy a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I would sell my Elite but not for 100... Does anyone know trade in value in GAME? And could I use the credit to buy a 360 up north when they come out? I never play my Elite but this new Xbox will make me play it due to wi-fi and may buy a few games

GAME will give you 120 euro credit or 100 euro cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    GAME will give you 120 euro credit or 100 euro cash!

If I could sell for a bit more i'd be sorted..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

hey Xaion if you can buy a rrod xbox its like €30 I can fix it for you or you try fix it yourself. Thats the only way you will get an xbox for that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Xaion

RealistSpy wrote: »
    hey Xaion if you can buy a rrod xbox its like €30 I can fix it for you or you try fix it yourself. Thats the only way you will get an xbox for that price.
    RealistSpy, where can I get an rrod xbox and I can't really travel from Waterford to Carlow at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

adverts.ie?

Advertisement