Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Birthday - Egg & Flour

Options
  • 15-06-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Its my birthday tomorrow and my friends have said that they are going to egg & flour me. Whats this stuff like to get off. When they get me im probably goin to be 45mins or more from home.

Im worried i wont be able to get that stuff out of my hair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I would advise you to tell them not to do it. I got in a load of trouble once for doing this. Had to pay for dry cleaning bills and got suspended from school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

i got water and flour thrown over me on my 18th. most of it missed but it got all over my jeans.. it doesn't come off but it will come out in the wash. flour on its own wont be too bad i suppose but the eggs mixed with flour.. yuck, i wouldnt like that!

Milk, water, fry with a bit of butter for a few minutes, then lemon, sugar, or I dunno, maybe you prefer maple syrup. Either way if it doesn't come out just have a laugh about it, don't let it disrupt any of your celebrations!
    It's your birthday, go crazy and embrace the messiness :)

Happy birthday OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If my so called friends did that to me after being warned not to, they would no longer be my friends and I would going to the garda to press charges.

There was a nurse last year who lost the sigth in one of her eyes after she was egged and a shard of the shell burst her eye ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

used to be a rite of passage back in the day.. though my 21st i was shrinkwrapped and left on the red cow roundabout at lunchtime lol

take a day off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thaedydal wrote: »
    If my so called friends did that to me after being warned not to, they would no longer be my friends and I would going to the garda to press charges.

There was a nurse last year who lost the sigth in one of her eyes after she was egged and a shard of the shell burst her eye ball.

It's a bit of fun. Harmless fun. I don't doubt your story but the chances of an egg shattering and blinding are extremely unlikely.

OP - as some have already said it's a rite of passage. Embrace it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It's a bit of fun. Harmless fun. I don't doubt your story but the chances of an egg shattering and blinding are extremely unlikely.

OP - as some have already said it's a rite of passage. Embrace it!

Harmless fun? I don't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Harmless fun? I don't think so.

Girls buy glittery, sparkley, thoughtful presents.

Lads turn their mates into a human birthday cake. It's a bit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hello0

I suppose i was left with no choice but to see the funny side of it.

They got me today with eggs, flour, sour milk and margarine. THankfully it all washed out ok except for the bloody margarine took ages to get rid of it. still not properly gone.

Oh revenge shall be sweet:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Sour milk? That's pretty lousy!

Glad it's all over for you now, until next year anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement