Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evening degree at DBS

Options
  • 15-06-2010 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I applied for an evening degree course at DBS to start this year. I was accepted and am just about to pay all the fees and get the ball rolling. And I am interested if there are any people out there who graduated fom DBS or ae maybe doing a course themselfes at the moment and could give some feedback?
    I am going fo the BA in Media and Cultural studies.
    Any insides, experiences or feedback?

thanks,
    :pac:luzii

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 uhuh

Hello,

i am actually thinking of doing an evening degree in marketing at DBS. What is your overall feedback on the school?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Its pretty good.

Doing the Business Degree. Part Time. 2 out of my 4 lecturers were great, the other 2 not so much. They keep you well informed about announcements via txt etc,.

I'd go for it if I was you, just don't fall too far behind with the work and study and you'll be grand.

Advertisement