Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display model for Desire

Options
  • 15-06-2010 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Does anyone know any shops around Dublin that have a display model of the HTC Desire?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭djgaillimh

Dunno, but if you're stuck you can have a 20 minute go on my phone. Only €10.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Someone said they got to use a staff one in a shop around Dublin. I'll try find the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lawstud

Yeah that was me. But i wanted a display one cos i wanted to spend a good ten mins or so with it in peace. When the guy in Meteor gave me his he kept hoverig around me and banging away with his sales pitch. He didnt want to leave me alone with it. Which is fair enough i suppose.

Advertisement