Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Production Accountant

Options
  • 15-06-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey
    Anyone know if there is much work in Ireland for Production Accountants

experience in Film ( Hollywood blockbusters), Tv ( Drama)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 smiling sadly

Hey
    Anyone know if there is much work in Ireland for Production Accountants

experience in Film ( Hollywood blockbusters), Tv ( Drama)

Thanks

There's a fair few accountants here making a good living. If you add the TV element to the smallish feature output there's a lot of work out there. You'd have to work on making links with companies before you came though, and show a knowledge of our taxation system.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Placebo Effect

Thanks for that
    Well I'm actually Irish & have being living abroad , would you know where to start looking?

I'd recommend contacting the top production companies like Element, Samson, World 2000 and also producers and production managers. Their contact info will be on irishfilmboard.ie, iftn.ie or screenproducersireland.ie. World 2000 would do a lot of trans Atlantic work.
    Best of luck with it.

I'd recommend contacting the top production companies like Element, Samson, World 2000 and also producers and production managers. Their contact info will be on irishfilmboard.ie, iftn.ie or screenproducersireland.ie. World 2000 would do a lot of trans Atlantic work.
    Best of luck with it.

Advertisement