Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 eflow

Options
  • 15-06-2010 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I,m not sure if this is the right place for this thread, sorry in advance if it isnt. I sold my car at the end of May and i just recieved a bill from elfow this morning stating that the car was through the M50 toll on 3 dates starting on the 8th of June, i rang eflow and they told be as far as their concerned the car is still in my name and its up to me pay the bill!! I was just wondering has anyone had a similar experience? What do i do now? If the person that has the car now keeps using it on the M50 i presume i will continue getting billed for it ? I live in Kilkenny and would only be on the M50 maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

dantt7 wrote: »
    I,m not sure if this is the right place for this thread, sorry in advance if it isnt. I sold my car at the end of May and i just recieved a bill from elfow this morning stating that the car was through the M50 toll on 3 dates starting on the 8th of June, i rang eflow and they told be as far as their concerned the car is still in my name and its up to me pay the bill!! I was just wondering has anyone had a similar experience? What do i do now? If the person that has the car now keeps using it on the M50 i presume i will continue getting billed for it ? I live in Kilkenny and would only be on the M50 maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

Check here to see if a change of ownership has been processed (hopefully you did send off the VLC when you sold the car). If it has, then tell EFlow to stick it where the sun aint shining.

If it hasn't been processed you'll need to apply for a replacement VLC and send that off again in the new owners name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dantt7

R.O.R ,thanks a million for your reply, very very helpful

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

dantt7 wrote: »

Can i ask what car it was you sold? As I bought a car end of May and rang Eflow to switch my account. They said, until my new tag arrives the previous owner will be billed. If you are the owner of the car I am now driving I would like to make amends.

The car was a 03 BMW 320d auto, black on a ke reg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Ah sorry, different car. Mine is an Audi. either way I rang Eflow on my lunch and got it sorted. Hope it works out for you!

• Advertisement

I was onto eflow , i think i have it sorted, well until the next bill arrives anyway !!

Advertisement