Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This years E3 old republic trailers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

I'd be happy if the game never got finished and they kept producing trailers like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

And the moral of the advert is to always wear a helmet.

Eh, right, I never got into Star Wars games with the exception of the Battlefront series and by "never got into" I mean I never bought KOTR which I assume this is?
    What's the story with this? Is it like 1000 years before the movies or something?

Anyone want to summarise this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

http://www.swtor.com/info/story/setting

Its 3 thousand years before A New Hope, before the rule of 2, Kotor and pretty much anything thats been done apart from stuff in the comics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

It would be awesome if they made a feature length film as good as those cinematics!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

VinLieger wrote: »
    http://www.swtor.com/info/story/setting

Its 3 thousand years before A New Hope, before the rule of 2, Kotor and pretty much anything thats been done apart from stuff in the comics.

Hmmmm...not strictly before the Rule of 2...Revan contributed to that philosophy...and this game is about 800 years after Revan me thinks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Hmmmm...not strictly before the Rule of 2...Revan contributed to that philosophy...and this game is about 800 years after Revan me thinks...

But it's pre-Darth Bane, so the Rule of Two wasn't so strict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Mr. K wrote: »
    But it's pre-Darth Bane, so the Rule of Two wasn't so strict.

Bane just gave structure to a philosophy that was already there. He finished what Revan and others before had started. But I get the point, it wasn't entrenched in the Sith Order until Bane did so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Bane just gave structure to a philosophy that was already there. He finished what Revan and others before had started. But I get the point, it wasn't entrenched in the Sith Order until Bane did so.

It basically gives them the ability have loads of Sith running around and allows them to use the iconic "Darth" title!

Advertisement