Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone in 60 Seconds

Options
  • 14-06-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Not literally- but not far off.
    Was with last g/f for couple years towards the end of our r/ship I suffered from premature ejacualtion. She commented on it & it seriously dented my confidence. Several one night stands since and it keeps happening. I have tried Durex Performa and they do help to a degree. However I want to feel as though I am in control as opposed to relying on them especially if got into a long term relationship. I have hear about PB exercises and how to practise them but not fully sure how you would use them during sex. I need to address this as it is turning me off having sex at all.

any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

I've never had this problem, but I presume that cracking one off before you head out (in case you bring someone home) could help.

It's also a state of mind. Relax, and mentally try to last longer.

You could also try "stop go", where you stop just before you come. Do that a couple of times, and you should be able to plough on. So to speak...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Sounds like your gf commenting on it just made you anxious, which obviously will make it happen more frequently. Every guy prematurely ejaculates at some stage. I remember one occasion where a guy I was with was done in like 30 seconds (to be fair, he hadn't seen me or masturbated in 2 weeks).

Your best bet would be to masturbate before sex. If this doesn't work, then you should seek medical help.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Not that I'm one that lasts for hours and hours but i suppose full intercourse last for about 5 mins (if even). But it's all about taking time,, and my GF cums every time,,
    Here's my tatic,,
    Start of kissing and touching,, 5 mins! Wait until she wants more but dont go any further,,, After a few mins of teasing use your hands (down there) on her..... after a bit of that -- kiss her body and go down on her,,, she has probably cum already or is fairly close to it,,, then stick it in,,, buck'r'roo,, she will probably cum before you, leaving you happy and an extremely happy customer / partner!!! ;-) .
    When you add up all the foreplay its probably the guts of 30mins, which in fairness is a fairly good work out!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey OP, I'm a female and have been with a guy who used to c*m at the drop of a hat.
    In fact, just by 'touching' me he would orgasm. He would be ashamed but I thought it was really hot and flattering. So don't let it knock your confidence at all.

Are you a repeater? as in can you go again after an orgasm (even with a break of some sort)?
    If so, you can then use that time to play with her more and get ready for intercourse and presumably you will last a bit because you already orgasmed? Or does this not work for you?

If it doesnt, I think the advice above re: stopping/starting and waiting till the last second for penetration might be the way to go.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement