Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW2 Booster Hunting.

Options
  • 14-06-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey guys just wanted whats the best class for hunting boosters on MW2.Also is there any Booster Hunting clans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Basic booster hunting kit.:D

Scar/Tar or ACR w/noobtube
    AT4/RPG

Semtex/C4

Marathon (to quickly get to said Boosters)
    DangerClose (Guaranteed kills from NoobTube/AT4/Semtex....etc)
    Sit Rep. (to see Tac insert/ Claymores)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I didn't know there is such booster hunting classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

seems to be more and more boosters out there

I go with Perk 1 Marathon Pro so can run around the maps quicky I'd go with an SMG a ump or P90 secondary RPG or Thumper
    Perk 2 Cold Blooded Pro as your name does not appear above u making it harder for the boosters to distinguish that your not their booster partner third perk Site Rep this allows u to see their Tactical insertion points they glow red.

What I also do at the beginning of games is spectate each player look at their equipment to see if they are carrying a tactical and see where they are going to set up their boosting base. The only downside on PS3 is you can't follow them to the next game like u can on xbox .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Batter them to death with a riot shield :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ADJ161

ollie1 wrote: »
    lol that would be fun ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks guys i will try out some of these classes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Justin Bieber

i always use the UMP45 Silenced, with Marathon, Cold Blooded and Ninja. As Krudler woulkd know, we had some great fun the last day huntin them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ollie1 wrote: »

Thats what I do, riot shield with a handgun as secondary for quick change, scavenger, cold blooded, ninja. throwing knife as equipment and stun grenade.

lob grenade, run in with shield down to protect against panic fire, lob knife, scavenger replenishes it straight away, batter the other one with shield, knife the respawner again, skip away chuckling to yourself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

i only play ffa every game nearly there are boosters , i always spectate for the first min and see if anyone boosting then if i see anyone doing it . get a rocket launcher and blow them to pieces then knife them when they respawn :P

The other night I found 3 guys doing it, one was standing guard and the others were crouched behind a big crate at the back of Sub Base, I killed the lookout, got the two boosters twice as they both has TI's down, there was a pile of bodies and I could hear the lookout guy coming back so I went prone, I have colded blooded pro so no name appears, he looked right at me and didnt realise i was alive, stood up when his back was turned and got him with a throwing knife :D

• Advertisement

yeah was on a game last night and they had a guy with a riot shield protecting the other two who were boosting lobbed some C4 in there did the trick :)
    Don't know about others but I'm kind of addicted to booster hunting I'll spectated the others see if more then 1 has a Ti and watch their first boosting spot, I have actually dropped out if I can't find any boosters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

krudler wrote: »
    The other night I found 3 guys doing it, one was standing guard and the others were crouched behind a big crate at the back of Sub Base, I killed the lookout, got the two boosters twice as they both has TI's down, there was a pile of bodies and I could hear the lookout guy coming back so I went prone, I have colded blooded pro so no name appears, he looked right at me and didnt realise i was alive, stood up when his back was turned and got him with a throwing knife :D

very clever :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

celtic723 wrote: »

LOl that was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I literally have tears of laughter!

THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE GIFTSHOP!

celtic723 wrote: »
    lol hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Had a very enjoyable Booster hunt yesterday...:D:D..2 English lads on SkidRow, knew they were boosting, heard Tac insert, headshots on Killfeed...etc...etc
    but here's the best part, I heard them over in the parking lot, hiding in one of the containers,so I jumped up, cooked my sticky grenade.. let fly and stuck one of them with it ...bang "double kill" and the group hug achievement, lovely..:D....but what really made my day was the anger down the mic straight after, and i have to be careful here... "irishal you p***k, you black P*** B******"......:D:D:D I was in tears, nice to know my work didn't go unnoticed...:p

They really should make "Booster Hunting" a gamemode in Black Ops...:D:D:D

love the semtex use it alot i love hearing English guys getting angry.

Advertisement