Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting wet ...?!

Options
  • 14-06-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

OK, so I'm a 27 year old woman, and I've been in a relationship for the past four years.

Ever since I was a teenager, well, without being too graphic I always got quite wet "down there" during sex. And it's been the same right through my current relationship.

Weirdly though, it just didn't happen when we were having sex a couple of days ago. I was definitely turned on, we were "messing" for ages before we started actually having sex, but I just didn't really get wet at all, which made the actual intercourse difficult.

I'm not on the pill or anything, we just use condoms.

This isn't something I'm actually worried about or anything, and it's most likely just a once-off. I'm just curious as to why it might happen!

Oh and if it's relevant, I think my period's probably due in the next week. (I'm not very good at keeping track of it properly!)

Comments

Advertisement