Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things for kids to do in Skerries for the summer holidays

Options
  • 14-06-2010 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

My niece is finishing up junior infants in a few weeks. They're new enough to the area so don't know that many people. Apart from the playgrounds and Ardgillan, Newbridge House is there much for them to do with her? She's 5. Are there any good summer camps around? They know about the football one but that's about it. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There are details of the local Summer Camps in the current edition of Skerries News.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

H.B wont say it but come up to Rush for a bit of culture:)

Seriously, There will be loads of camps in Skerries a lot sport based but I hear there is also an art's and crafts camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

includes dance camps, water safety week rugby camps gaa camps tennis camps (2 types) but loads of others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I dont know if shes doing it again this year, but a girl in the Rush community centre, done Chatter Matters, a summer camp around speech development.
    Good fun for 5 year olds.
    Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

Thanks everyone :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement