Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a site to put a Bee Hive

Options
  • 14-06-2010 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

I am a new beekeeper on the north side of Dublin and am looking for somewhere to site a beehive. If there is anyone who owns a field or piece of waste ground that i could use could you let me know. I would only need access one or 2 times a forthnight between Feb - Oct with less required over the winter. The site doesnt need to be very big..
    I am a member of my local Beekeeping Association and am covered by insurance.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I don't have any contact information but I'd imagine someone in the North Dublin Growers Association or Dublin-Meath Growers would welcome the benefits of a Bee hive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MVK

Thanks for that. I will see if I can get any contact information and give them a try.

Advertisement