Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your favorite iPod/iPhone accessories?

Options
  • 14-06-2010 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

Planning on getting a new iPhone 4 next month and was just looking up some accessories for the current iPod/iPhone range. Just wondering if anyone has any essential accessories that they love or feel really improves the product?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

TV out cable. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

jester77 wrote: »
    headphones

good point. Set you get with Iphone/Ipod is rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

My van kit :)

ipod55.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Screen protector (glare reduction type usually for better outdoor visibility) and a TPU or similar case that doesn't increase the bulk too much.
    IMHO opinion, Silicone cases, while cheap (when purchased online obviously - never from an €€ apple store, may as well burn money ;)) tend to 'stick' when pulling out of a pants pocket etc. Plastic cases, on the other hand are usually too hard, with little impact resistance (i.e. they shatter), and other leather & leather effect cases with covers, clasps, belt holders and other fiddly bits, make the phone too bulky. Hope that makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

don't have many accessories.
    Would have to say my Dension car kit (charges, playes ipod).
    Or maybe cable to play it through hi-fi. use it the most

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

My clock radio.
    http://www.thetwistergroup.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=DC315%20D59383&source=fr
    Looks nice, sounds nice, charges phone while i sleep.

Advertisement