Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threw the wormhole

Options
  • 14-06-2010 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watch that new tv show, Through The Wormhole? The first one was about Is There A Creator is pretty interesting. Nice bit of re-creating the 'god effect' in the lab. thats what derren brown should have been doing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 istillgotit

Nope, what channel was it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

science channel. worth googling cus it looks an interesting series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 istillgotit

cheers, will do

the last bit, about god being real as everything could be a simulation has too many flaws for my liking. its a bit much to thinking that if we can simulate our own world in a game like the simms, then a god could be doing the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

You think he would have lost interest after 50000 years of human civilisation. I cant stand playing the Sims for more than 1 hour. Gods a patient chap.

• Advertisement

that was just one theory. that surfer with the phd was talking about how he reckons he has the unified theory sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Grimes wrote: »
    You think he would have lost interest after 50000 years of human civilisation. I cant stand playing the Sims for more than 1 hour. Gods a patient chap.

You don't get to see Cleopatra, Helen of Troy, Audrey Hepburn or Maria Sharapova in live sex shows when you play the Sims though......I think I could play "Earth" for 50,000 years or so. :D

Advertisement