Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It happened again!

Options
  • 14-06-2010 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

:pac:
    Hi,

Your player, Albert Knous, has been selected to play for South Africa U20.

Let's hope he does our club proud.

Your Secretary

What a legend! (that's me btw, not Albert)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Orizio wrote: »

What a legend! (that's me btw, not Albert)

Any sign of that aul div 3 preview knocking about there now, once the champagne mist clears up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Any sign of that aul div 3 preview knocking about there now, once the champagne mist clears up :)

I have two done, three more to come (eventually).

It is so boring - half the teams are the exact same. I'm happy enough to do it, but if you want it a bit quicker then you might want to look elsewhere as I really can't guarantee things will speed up. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Orizio wrote: »
    I have two done, three more to come (eventually).

It is so boring - half the teams are the exact same. I'm happy enough to do it, but if you want it a bit quicker then you might want to look elsewhere as I really can't guarantee things will speed up. ;)

Ah no major rush, just trying to dampen your U20 parade before eof goes and ends himself :D
    If ya wanna upload those two to the site that'd be cool, just to keep a stream of content going.

Advertisement