Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apps need reloading each time..

Options
  • 13-06-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I know this is probably a really thick question but I have to ask it anyway!!

Every time I plug my iphone in to itunes to update the apps, say if I have purchased one and want to transfer it across but otherwise leave all the others as they are..then I have to manually select 'sync apps' each time as they are greyed out otherwise...

the problem is that this means I have to go through the whole list each time & select the apps I want EACH TIME and then spent 20 minutes re-arranging them on my iphone when it's finished.. pain in the bum to do a couple of times a week for the sake of one or two new apps...

Advertisement