Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results Documentation?

Options
  • 13-06-2010 4:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who i can email in order to receive documentation of my results?

I need to send it into my county council in order to avail of a student grant.

OR,

Can i just print out the pdf file of the published results and highlight my student number so they know where to look?

I'm a bit confused as to whether i need an official document from the college stating my results on a page of its own or if a printed version of the pdf with my results highlighted will suffice.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

celtic723 wrote: »
    Anyone know who i can email in order to receive documentation of my results?

I need to send it into my county council in order to avail of a student grant.

OR,

Can i just print out the pdf file of the published results and highlight my student number so they know where to look?

I'm a bit confused as to whether i need an official document from the college stating my results on a page of its own or if a printed version of the pdf with my results highlighted will suffice.

Any help appreciated.

I'm the same position myself, I found this page which has a link for a transcript but they say it takes 3 weeks. (which sucks because the application needs to be in by then) I was going to just print off the student records page and the exam results sheet and highlight the student number on both. Both of those are Trinity documents anyway so I'm hoping they'll suffice. I'll call them and let you know what I get told.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

I'm in the same boat. Though, I have gone and requested a transcript. Doubt it'll be ready though, forms have to be back for July 1st. Im thinking if I dont have it a few days before, Ill ring the Co.Co and let em know.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

I applied for a transcript last year using that website and it was a lot quicker than 3 weeks! I think I had mine in 3 days so hopefully this year will be the same :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Cheers to all that replied. I've emailed the Science course director asking him what the story is and if he would be able to send it out to my address, or alternatively through a different means.

I'll let you know what he says if/when he replies. I presume it'll speed things up that wee bit.

JC06 wrote: »
    I applied for a transcript last year using that website and it was a lot quicker than 3 weeks! I think I had mine in 3 days so hopefully this year will be the same :)

Got mine today so cyber pints for you.

3 weeks my arse :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Did you say that you could collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

Ah glad to hear it! That means mine should be on the way too. I was surprised last year that they posted it out in 3 days, good work by the science course office!

Jammyc wrote: »
    Did you say that you could collect?

Nah man, i asked for it to be sent out in the post.:D

Advertisement