Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good piercing place in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-06-2010 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Can anyone recommend a good piercing place in Dublin that is open on Sunday's and you can be under 18 without parental consent? My parents are letting me get it but they aren't able to go into Dublin with me. I want to get a middle labret piercing.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

When you say under 18,how close are u to 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Orlaa

I'm sixteen.

I got my first piercing when I was 15,I did look a lot older as I was 6ft and had stuble.I don't know of any place that opens on Sundays but I I would recommend snakebite on abbey st.you can mail them snakebite@eircom.net and ask them.

Yeah I was looking at snakebite, they look pretty good.. but they're not open on Sunday's.. if I can't find a good place then I'll probably go into Dublin again on Monday or something.. Thanks!

Does anyone know if Celestial Ring in Stephen's Green shopping centre is good?

Orlaa wrote: »
    Yeah I was looking at snakebite, they look pretty good.. but they're not open on Sunday's.. if I can't find a good place then I'll probably go into Dublin again on Monday or something.. Thanks!

Does anyone know if Celestial Ring in Stephen's Green shopping centre is good?

I've been to celestial ring and got a tongue piercing there.very good service and great aftercare.couldnt say a bad thing about them.

I still would choose snakebite but that's just me.

• Advertisement

Awesome thanks! Do you know if you have to be over 18 for Celestial Ring or anything?

Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

For most things other than a simple lobe piercing or a nasal piercing, you have to be over 17/18. Please do not seek information on where to get pierced underage.

Advertisement