Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about these two Naruto Uzumaki cosplay

Options
  • 12-06-2010 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Make-up plays an important role in cosplay also Naruto cosplay . There are some tips you should pay attention to: with the head, the face must be highlighted by black eyeliner. The eyeliner will be used by the three lines that Naruto face have in the cheeks. The line can be in different angles because it changes in the cartoon with narrator’s many expressions.
    However these two guys look so natural, still amazing

naruto-cosplay.jpg

naruto_-_uzumaki_naruto.jpg

Do u guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

dian18 wrote: »
    Do u guys think?

We sure do.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Why did you post this when there's already a topic called "Cosplay"? This board is Anime & Manga, not Anime & Manga & Cosplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dian18

Well, i trust the guys in here will like these photos, so .......:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Too asian. Naruto has big round eyes until he's thinking, then they're like -__-. Petty, but thems the breaks. NEXT!

Numina wrote: »
    We sure do.
    yep
    i like the first one best !

• Advertisement

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Too asian. Naruto has big round eyes until he's thinking, then they're like -__-. Petty, but thems the breaks. NEXT!
    hey
    this girl/boy(i really don't know the sex)
    she/he has big eyes , how about ?:P:eek:
    narutoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭Ridley

Thomas-G wrote: »

Petty's not the word I'd use...

naruto_naruto0002.jpg

naruto_naruto0068.jpg

Advertisement