Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone repair

Options
  • 12-06-2010 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi I was just wondering has anyone used http://www.consolerepaircentre.ie/ .I Got a new back case for my iphone 3g and got stuck putting it together (I know stupid of me :() and they said they would put it together for 60 euros.Has anyone used them before and are they safe
    Thanks
    Sean
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Hi I was just wondering has anyone used http://www.consolerepaircentre.ie/ .I Got a new back case for my iphone 3g and got stuck putting it together (I know stupid of me :() and they said they would put it together for 60 euros.Has anyone used them before and are they safe
    Thanks
    Sean

what part are you stuck on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 seandowling04

kjl wrote: »
    what part are you stuck on?
    I have everything stripped out and dont know where to start.There are no guides to reassemble Iphones anywhere on the internet there are just ones to dissemble the iphone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭zu

Start from the end of the disassembly guides and move towards the start

zu wrote: »
    Start from the end of the disassembly guides and move towards the start
    none of them are very detailed for this

i know that one I used that when I was taking it apart but its acctually alot more complicated putting it back together

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me if this place is safe or not????:confused:

Advertisement