Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last minute notes!

Options
  • 11-06-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

i've been uploading my last minute notes on my blog. Now they are tailored to what i need to study but there are timing schemes and tips like which formulae aren't in the tables.
    So maybe they might help you too.
    [url]Http://ooohcool.blogspot.com[/url]

and maybe you could give the rest of my blog a look afterwards?

Anyway, they're there if anyone wants them.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

Any for OL maths?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sirpineapple

nope sorry. I'm just doing my subjects.

Irish (o)
    d.c.g. (h)
    Applied math (h)
    chemistry (h)
    physics (h)
    french (h)
    maths (h)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

" Remember you can use vectors to derive the Cosine rule and the perpendicular distance formula."

Is this a lot easier than doing it the standard way? Also, are you sure it earns you full marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Thanks for those notes, are you going to put up your french and chemistry ones ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Some applied maths ones would be awesome :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sirpineapple

I'm going to put them up as i study for them. bit overwhelmed with maths right now, gotta pass honours or i'll be repeating :s

I uploaded some more maths ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

" Remember you can use vectors to derive the Cosine rule and the perpendicular distance formula."

Is this a lot easier than doing it the standard way? Also, are you sure it earns you full marks?

Much much MUCH easier, and you get full marks, cause you are still proving it ;)

Advertisement