Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mf service to fix dead pixel

Options
  • 11-06-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Has anyone had any experience with MF service in Cork fixing dead pixels on an LG TV? I have one or two pink pixels in the centre and they are going to fix it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

from experience, they are slow. they will get it fixed but expect to wait from 2-6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mark23

did you have this problem? is it worth sending them it .. i am anxious that i will send it to them and i will get it back in worse condition!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Most companies will not replace/repair a unit unless there are a certain number of dead pixels (6) or 4 or more contiguous.

I've three dead pixels on my TV, but unless you're 2 inches from the TV, you'll never notice them.

i dont have that many and they are taking it away to repair it .. i have one or two close together .. i cant really tell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Try this http://www.jscreenfix.com/basic.php

works quite well

• Advertisement

they took the tv and returned it in a little over a week .. i had one or two dead pixels and they replaced the panel .. very happy with LG, very happy with MF services

Advertisement