Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Ipod Nano!

Options
  • 11-06-2010 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    Have a 5G nano for the past 2 months. Going great until today! the volume has been playing up all day & nothing I do seems to help it.

Hopefully this will explain the problem: even with earphones in the music can be heard by everyone around me. That is until I turn the volume right down to zero. The volume is really faint like i'm straining to hear it and even the clicker sound is weird.

Don't know how this happened! Was working up until yest & this morning it has been playing up. The only thing I did with it was charge it yesterday.

I can't afford a new Ipod so if anyone can help me at all I would be so grateful!!:o

Advertisement