Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is the new star wars live action tv series beginning?

Options
  • 11-06-2010 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Now that Lost and 24 are over...I have very little to look forward to now. I remember Lucas announced there would be a live action tv series set in between Episodes 3 and 4.

When is this starting?? Anybody know about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

From the wiki page:
    "The untitled Star Wars live-action TV series is a science fiction television series currently set to debut sometime between 2010 and 2012, according to George Lucas"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_live-action_TV_series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I'm pretty sure we'll never see this show. The reason I think this is (a) based on the description it sounds like it would be ridiculously expensive to make by tv standards (b) its development was announced at around the same time as the CG show and whereas the CG show has been produced and is out there the live show schedule just gets repeatedly pushed back and back.

No doubt by next year that 2012 date will have been changed yet again to 2013. If it ever does come out they could call it "Star Wars : Chinese Democracy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

He's waiting for an opportune time to milk the cash cow, no doubt.

Advertisement