Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay and display balbriggan

Options
  • 11-06-2010 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all does anyone no if the car park across from tesco in balbriggan is pay and display on saturdays the one beside the archs,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

Yes it is. I know of one individual who left their car there overnight on a Friday (went for a few drinks in town after work) and when they went to collect it at ~ 9 a.m. on the Saturday morning it had a ticket on it from shortly after 8 a.m. that morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

You can park in the one opposite the church for free.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

What's the story with the yard opposite the Spar just down from Scanlans Texaco? Seamus Murphy owns it but there always seems to be lots of cars parked in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Stick it in the underground car park under super value.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 poxman

Just to agree with one of the posters above. DO NOT leave your car in any of the lower car parks at the arches over night. Got 2 tickets in the last 2 months down there after leaving the car over night because I was going for a drink. Both tickets issued before 5 past eight. I arrived at 10 past. Good for nothing shower of ******** (The guys in blue uniform not the man in the brown uniform).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

your supposed to have 15 mins to get change?
    So if its only pay and display from 8, could you not question that?cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Do the machines at the Arches not allow you to pay at night for the following morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Do the machines at the Arches not allow you to pay at night for the following morning?

I believe you are correct.

Advertisement