Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

South Korea V Greece Betting

Options
  • 11-06-2010 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Best value bet for me is a Greece win (Draw no bet) @ 1.95 on the exchanges or 5/6 best price books.

Full betting preview on my blog.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭el_greco

Kirgiakos offers around 12/1 to score anytime, which I think is a good value bet.
    Greece's only chance to score is from set plays and he is always going to be in the box to win the header against the shorter South Koreans.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

el_greco wrote: »
    Kirgiakos offers around 12/1 to score anytime, which I think is a good value bet.
    Greece's only chance to score is from set plays and he is always going to be in the box to win the header against the shorter South Koreans.

This.

I'll have a few euro on Kyrgiakos at anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Im going for South Korea draw no bet, lots more energy and skill than Greece, and had a good win in japan and their 2nd string only lost to a late goal to spain in the friendlies.

Might have a look at park to score first too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Reckon i'm gonna go for a straight South Korea victory. Don't fancy Greece to get any points at all. Another one if maybe the corner market. With Korea's pace and their 442 i think they should end up with more corners. Greece look too defensive and narrow to be raking them up. It's 1.90 on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Ive layed south korea @ 3.05

Also stuck €5 on 0-0 @ 6/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Naomh

South Korea dnb for me too, gone into 5/6 from 10/11.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I've gone for a bore draw in this but if pushed would have to side with the Koreans. Greece are distinctly average IMO, winless sice November. Draw no bet at evs with Stan James looks a decent enough price if I had to pick one of the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

South Korea to win to nil? 14/5 definitely worth a punt Greece failed to score in 3 of there last 5 games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭dan de man

south korea 7/4 50e
    also south korea 7/4 & mull of dubai tbp 2.05 york 3/2 50e double

This.

I'll have a few euro on Kyrgiakos at anytime.

He is not starting :eek:
    That will be interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Gekis @3.7 to score any time

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Greece are a huge price here IMO. Having a few quid on them @ 15/8.

Another few on Ninis to score anytime @ 7/1 assuming he's playing.

Best of luck lads.

x PyRo wrote: »
    Another few on Ninis to score anytime @ 7/1 assuming he's playing.

He wont be starting and I will be surprised if he plays... Possibly if Greece are behind or Karagounis has to go off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I'm hoping this is as slow start as the first couple of games,I have the 1st goal after the 29th min

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Gillington wrote: »
    I'm hoping this is as slow start as the first couple of games,I have the 1st goal after the 29th min

I may give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Trampas

did sk dnb.

Loads of empty seats at this game

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Reckon i'm gonna go for a straight South Korea victory. Don't fancy Greece to get any points at all. Another one if maybe the corner market. With Korea's pace and their 442 i think they should end up with more corners. Greece look too defensive and narrow to be raking them up. It's 1.90 on PP.
    I went for the corners too :o but as a spread bet :mad: down 6-1 at HT.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

South Korea will wrap this up 2-0. Nigeria may well surprise Argentina later on as Argentina look ill prepared and organismic for this , Nigeria are strong and well balanced in defense with 2 capable lads up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Verance wrote: »
    I went for the corners too :o but as a spread bet :mad: down 6-1 at HT.

I'm surprised that the Greeks are that far ahead in corners. I didn't actually go for it in the end myself. Found more value in a Korea straight win and and also a Korea to score in both halves double with Argentina -1.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

I'm surprised that the Greeks are that far ahead in corners. I didn't actually go for it in the end myself. Found more value in a Korea straight win and and also a Korea to score in both halves double with Argentina -1.
    Ha damn you! I made something back for the early goal anyway, so all's not lost. Fingers crossed for a few korean corners!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

1 more goal plz :o

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

NIce start to the day! Come on Nigeria!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Good start to the day

S Korea to win to nil 14/5
    Under 2.5 goals 1/2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

ecoli wrote: »
    Good start to the day