Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raid @ Atari Santry??

Options
  • 11-06-2010 8:00am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened @ Atari Santry last night. Heard there was Guards everywhere & everyone taken out of the club..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

koolkid wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened @ Atari Santry last night. Heard there was Guards everywhere & everyone taken out of the club..
    Pls do tell mr. security and gps "expert".

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That's all I know from eye witnesses. If I find out any more I'll let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

That's all I know from eye witnesses. If I find out any more I'll let you know.
    Nah your alright thanks, I don't really give a sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

This is not the case. There were guards in the building, however it had nothing to do with the club or the players present at the time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thanks bigslick. I heard there were 30 or 40 . Was someome exaggerating??;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Thanks bigslick. I heard there were 30 or 40 . Was someome exaggerating??;)

Very much so, there were bout 5 plain clothes and 5 uniformed officers. They were merely inquiring bout an incident is all. No one was disturbed or arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭rx8

Meh.... false alarm !

betcha I can clear it out tonight,... where's me phone 9. 9 oh sorry wrong number:o

Advertisement