Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 15 starts soon

Options
  • 10-06-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Top Gear is back on Sunday 27 June, at 8pm on BBC2. Source.

Exciting :D

Anyone else got a feeling that this is the last year for Top Gear...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Could well be (by the way it must be series 50-something by now ;) )
    how do you like the sound of modified motor homes, the real story behind the Reliant Robin, the death of the Chevrolet Lacetti, a race between the VW Touareg and a pair of extreme snowmobilers… and the Stig doing some bad things in a Bentley Continental Supersports?

All sounds rather familiair, I still be watching though.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Yeah there's been so many spoilers, I've never known what was going to be in a series of TG before this year... damn internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Good news, can't wait but the Op's link isn't working at the moment.

Workin now!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anto318

Is it true that this is the last year of Top Gear with the existing presenters? I heard this morning on RedFm in Cork that this year is the final year of the current Top Gear and is the last year that Jeremy, James and Richard are presenters.

Wonder who will replace them or even if Top Gear will be back next year.

• Advertisement

RedFM, not to be confused with the BBC I suspect. Nope haven't heard anything to suggest that.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Anto318 wrote: »
    Is it true that this is the last year of Top Gear with the existing presenters? I heard this morning on RedFm in Cork that this year is the final year of the current Top Gear and will the last year that Jeremy, James and Richard are presenters.

Wonder who will replace them or even if Top Gear will be back next year.

Well if it is to be the last series with the current line up or even last series full stop, I can say Ive enjoyed over the years, alot of the challenges and adventures are re-hashed versions of old challenges so maybe the ideas just arent there.

Either way I am looking forward to the new series.

There's bound to be a winter series too, but after that it wouldn't surprise me if this the last year of Top Gear as we know it. I haven't heard anything, it's just a gut feeling! TG isn't going to go out with a whimper or let it drag on. I'd say Clarkson would step away first and that would be the end for me, whether or not he was replaced.

This sunday remember

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Sky+ set!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

dlambirl wrote: »
    Sky+ set!

Expect to miss the first 15 mins so :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 TouchMe

Seriously bad timing for those of us that are mad into our footy and Top Gear but dont have Sky plus! My TV guide button isn't working so could anybody please tell me will BBC be repeating this Top Gear during the week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Really looking forward to this tonight :D

TouchMe wrote: »
    Seriously bad timing for those of us that are mad into our footy and Top Gear but dont have Sky plus! My TV guide button isn't working so could anybody please tell me will BBC be repeating this Top Gear during the week?

Just had a search, it's repeated at 9pm on Wednesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 TouchMe

ashyle wrote: »
    Just had a search, it's repeated at 9pm on Wednesday!

Excellent news thanks alot!

I loved the Reliant feature, not sure I belived a single fact though. Great to see Phil Oakey out with the dog being so helpful. Little else to do these days really.

Oh such fun. Only show where Drive Carefully is greeted with laughter. I have a belly ache from the laughs :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Enjoyable..

Stig listening to the vuvuzela, the breakaway to car football...

Advertisement