Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer online

Options
  • 10-06-2010 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey I was just curious was there anyone still actively playing it or someone who has in the last month or so, that can tell me if it has changed much since its release? I got rank 40 on a chaos marauder upon release, played it for 2-3 months then left it, mostly due to the huge empty servers they created by spreading the player base, but also because I found the combat extreamly sluggish frankly due to poor coding, and the classes while extreamly unbalance in 1v1 were even more so together (Chaos sorc + marauder aoe'ing entire parties down by dragging and stunning.) Id just like a fair and unbias opinion has the game really gone anywhere since then? I quit like a month or so before the Orc chopper and what not classes were released.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,104 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

DrissX wrote: »
    Hey I was just curious was there anyone still actively playing it or someone who has in the last month or so, that can tell me if it has changed much since its release? I got rank 40 on a chaos marauder upon release, played it for 2-3 months then left it, mostly due to the huge empty servers they created by spreading the player base, but also because I found the combat extreamly sluggish frankly due to poor coding, and the classes while extreamly unbalance in 1v1 were even more so together (Chaos sorc + marauder aoe'ing entire parties down by dragging and stunning.) Id just like a fair and unbias opinion has the game really gone anywhere since then? I quit like a month or so before the Orc chopper and what not classes were released.

It has changed quite a lot. The number of servers has been massively reduced, down now to only a handful. They rejigged the end game to remove all PVE, and make the cities PvP only. The userbase is stable currently, but I don't know if the game has any real future.

Advertisement