Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio & speaks in head board

Options
  • 10-06-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭

hi

wondering can anyone help me or point me in the right direction

putting a wooden surround around my bed. basically building a wooden headboard into the wall like the ones you'd see in hotels

think is i want to inbuild a radio and speakers into it aswell. it doesn't have to be fancy just a simple radio with ok sound, nothing mind blowing

where would i source one of these? or who supplies them and how much would i be looking to spend?

if you have any questions feel free to ask

i am based in ennis,co clare

thanks in advance

Jonathan

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Howdy,

I've moved your query to the HE DIY forum, better chance of getting assistance here.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

i'd butcher an existing radio for parts rather than building custom.
    I'd only mount the speakers and leave the radio part somewhere else. Speaker wire can handle distance and remote controls handle io :)

Advertisement