Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buildings with Wifi

Options
  • 10-06-2010 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭

Hey, slightly random question here, but which buildings around campus are likely to be open this evening at 8PM and have wifi access? I know the Hamilton is 24-hour, but I need to make a Skype call and I dunno if there's anywhere in there that's sufficiently quiet...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

shay_562 wrote: »
    Hey, slightly random question here, but which buildings around campus are likely to be open this evening at 8PM and have wifi access? I know the Hamilton is 24-hour, but I need to make a Skype call and I dunno if there's anywhere in there that's sufficiently quiet...
    Could be wrong here, but I think the Museum Building is swipe card access. Really quiet anyway. People on here have said that theyve had troubles in the past with security in museum building though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

shay_562 wrote: »

There are a few computer rooms downstairs that should be empty but I think their hours are cut now that it's out of term time. Should they be open, the mac room to your left as you go down stairs is always empty, quiet and isn't as warm as most of the other computer rooms. It has no wi fi but you can just unplug the relevant cable and use a wired connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Cool, I'll give both of them a try - thanks guys!

Advertisement