Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with I pod

Options
  • 10-06-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

hey guys.. my lap top updated itself last night so the usual stuff comes up for i tunes.. the option where you just leave the music as it is or manage it manually.. well i clicked the no option to manually manage it myself and my i pod reset itself and now it wont sync my podcasts.. now im sure theres been many threads like this but can someone help me to get my podcasts back on my i pod??? its a scald :mad::mad::mad:

Even just post a link to another thread on here about it... thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ApplefyMe

Ok Im not exactly sure what the problem is because your not to clear on whats exactly wrong.When the ipod is set to manual then sync isnt an option...You should really just go back to the automatic sync option if your podcasts mean that much to you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Sorry the main problem is that my podcasts wont go on to my i pod..

Advertisement