Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Injury. What to do and where to go?

Options
  • 10-06-2010 7:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all, I have a foot injury from playing ball. It's a strange one though, I can walk fine and even play ball once I dont kick it with the top of my foot, as soon as I do Im in imense pain for about 5 mins on the top of my foot.

The problem is I dont know where to go to get it daignosted and treated. I can't go to A & E cause I'll be there all day since its not an emergency?, GP can hardly diagnose an internal injury can he? Sports clinics appear to be very expennsive?

I'm unemployed at the moment so don't have a lot of money to be spending but Theres defo something wrong so have to do something...

any suggestions? any experiences?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There's a boards.ie-wide policy on not giving medical advice beyond "consult your doctor".
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement