Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new Girlfriends 30th birthday ideas??

Options
  • 10-06-2010 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

howdy folks, so the story is i'm with this new girl almost two months now, she'll be 30 in august and ill be 28 soon. She really wanted to mark her 30th in some way and she had been thinking for a while to go to Las Vegas for a few days with a friend of hers, now that plan has changed and the friend can't go.

Im not really volunteering to go in her place because a) i only know her
    2 months and i feel i shouldnt have to commit myself, b) ill be out of the country with work anyway, c) id imagine it would be quite expensive.

I think (hope)she realises this and is not expecting me to go along but nonetheless i really want to do something special for her. I have already a copy of a newspaper from the day she was born but that is only a small token gift, i want something better , more original and special for her, have you guys any ideas or heard of anything done , i mean ANYTHING!

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

Don't opt for jewellery or anything predictable. While I would not offer to go to Vegas at this stage I think 2 months together is an ideal time for a weekend away. Does not have to be too expensive. Plenty of offers on at nice hotels in Ireland at the moment. Choose somewhere romantic , have a look here
    http://www.ireland-guide.com/ten_of_the_best/romantic_getaways.5665.html.
    Save Vegas for the wedding if it all works out;)

Advertisement