Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old bunny-eared TV.

Options
  • 09-06-2010 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

This might be the complete wrong place for this but I was wondering if someone could help me out. I recently moved up to an room in our house that had been previously used as a sort of attic. I moved out most of the junk but I kept the TV.
    It's an old, buny-ears style tv. My parents got it 2nd hand almost 26 years ago but when I moved up it still worked fine. Then my mum messed with the ariels and untuned it (and then probably untuned it more by trying to fix it).
    Basically, I haven't been able to re-tune it since. My Dad said that there is a specific way to do it but he doesn't know how and google isn't yielding anything useful so I thought I'd try here!
    Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

if it worked ok before your mum messed with aerial it should still work turn the tv on and move the aerial about also at the back you should find 3 small knobs these are for tuning.

Advertisement