Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to do a WC Accum

• 09-06-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to back the 8 favs to win their Groups.
    Ladbrokes & Powers are 31.5/1, Boyles & Hills are 28.5/1
    Betfair "single" prices if you could do in an accum would be 50/1 so ain't going to back it at under 33's.
    Most bookies are Best price a couple of teams and then worst a couple of others so it looks like they're all the same price between 25-32/1.
    Anybody have any suggestions as to where else I could try?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

oddschecker will give you what bookie is best

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

do it on betfair in the multiples market, im sure they will give better than bookies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just under 39/1 on the Fair on the multiple markets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Kyromancer

How to you check the odds for different accumulaters on PaddyPower.com or BoyleSports.com?

There's a handy calculator on PP (soccer accums) and just type in the prices and away you go.
    Bestbetting.com or oddschecker.com will give you all the prices for each bookie, easier then going into each website and opening up a multiple bet slip.
    None of them are related so it's just a straight accum price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Im only getting 25/1 or so on Betfair in the mutiples for the 7 favourites?

They say there the predicted odds though, cant find exchange odds in the multiple market?

7?

8 Groups, I'd say you just missed one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CRG

Special of 33s in PP shops today on all 8 favourites to all win their goups

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Hey guys, this may sound stupid but i am a bit of a newbie, well when it comes to online betting abd Accum's!

I joined Bet365 last night for a few bets for the world cup, am actually not in Ireland at the moment. So anyhow, am not sure how to do an Accum on the "Betslip" on the Best365, i can see "Multiple Bet" options if i have already clicked on 2 or 3 predicted winners, but am slightly confused at the options that pop up (Singles 4@, Doubles,trebles,4way, yankie,luckey 15, etc).

If anyone familar with bet365 could point me in the right direction, or explain a bit more , i would be very grateful.

Sorry to bother you all, thanks in advance, goodluck to everyone with your bets. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Superfint wrote: »
    Hey guys, this may sound stupid but i am a bit of a newbie, well when it comes to online betting abd Accum's!

I joined Bet365 last night for a few bets for the world cup, am actually not in Ireland at the moment. So anyhow, am not sure how to do an Accum on the "Betslip" on the Best365, i can see "Multiple Bet" options if i have already clicked on 2 or 3 predicted winners, but am slightly confused at the options that pop up (Singles 4@, Doubles,trebles,4way, yankie,luckey 15, etc).

If anyone familar with bet365 could point me in the right direction, or explain a bit more , i would be very grateful.

Sorry to bother you all, thanks in advance, goodluck to everyone with your bets. :)

There's nothing stupid about asking a question when you don't know the answer ;)

By the looks of the bit I've highlighted you have selected four matches. These are the options you have. If you're just looking to do an accum on all four teams 4way looks like the option for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Collie D wrote: »
    There's nothing stupid about asking a question when you don't know the answer ;)

By the looks of the bit I've highlighted you have selected four matches. These are the options you have. If you're just looking to do an accum on all four teams 4way looks like the option for you

Thanks Collie!
    so i would just fill in £5 (or whatever i want to stake) in the 4way (for example if am backing 4 teams) and thats the £5 on the 4 teams? And leave the blank boxes (where the 4 teams i pick on the betslip) above the Multiple options?

I only figured out what over 2.5 and under 2.5 ment yesterday!!! :D

Advertisement