Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blizzard apps for Android

Options
  • 09-06-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭

Blizzard has today officially released their applications for Android. Android is an OS that runs on alot of smartphones like the HTC desire etc. I'd been waiting big time for this :) My ipod touch is now defunct.

Its so smooth on android compared to my ipod aswell, even over 3g getting around my auctions is a breeze.

Currently available are

Authenticator
    Remote AH

The armoury is on the way later in the week reportadly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

is it worth the 3euro per month though?

i don't think it is if I have to carry my authenticator around with me (be afraid of losing it).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

is it worth the 3euro per month though?

i don't think it is if I have to carry my authenticator around with me (be afraid of losing it).

If you have the authenticaor on your phone it syncs so you dont have to enter it in.

I'm just using the free one at the moment since it went out of beta.

It was awesome on my ipod though through beta, in a friends house or whatever been able to monitor my auctions, being anti social and a massive faggit, it was deadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

oh!

They sync together. Thats pretty handy. A bit afraid of moving to virtual authenticator encase i lock myself out of my account (don't have original cd keys if bliz as for them).

Advertisement